This conference would not be possible without the considerable support of our conference hosts and partners.
Conference hosts Canadian Union of Public Employees BC, Organize BC and the Vancouver & District Labour Council intiated the event and have worked together for the past couple months to make it a reality.
Conference partners endorsed and promoted Vancouver Crossroads to their communities.
We thank you all!
- Canadian Union of Public Employees BC
- Organize BC
- Vancouver & District Labour Council
- BC Federation of Labour
- Better Environmentally Sound Transportation
- Binners Project
- Broadbent Institute
- Canadian Labour Congress
- Canadian Union of Public Employees Local 1004
- Carnegie Community Action Project
- CCEC Credit Union
- Changemakers Vancouver
- Check Your Head
- David Suzuki Foundation
- First Call BC
- Georgia Strait Alliance
- Health Sciences Association of British Columbia
- Hospital Employees' Union
- Language Partners BC
- The Tyee
- Think City
- United Food & Commercial Workers Union Local 1518
- Vancouver Fire Fighters IAFF Local 18
- Vancouver Secondary Teachers' Association