Full Scholarships: Twenty per cent of tickets have been reserved for full scholarships for participants. All conference fees will be waived for recipients. To apply for a scholarship, please email Peter Gibbs at email@example.com.
- Childcare: Full childcare is available for free. Applications for childcare are due by April 21. Once you purchase your conference ticket you'll be sent an additional registration form for childcare.
Language translation, including ASL interpretation, is available, if requested by April 21. Once you purchase your conference ticket you'll be sent an additional registration form for language translation.
We strive to make this event a scent-free space, please refrain from wearing scented products.
May 4 - Science World
- The room and building are wheelchair accessible.
- There are wheelchair accessible washrooms near the auditorium.
- There are multi-stall washrooms separated along the gender binary, as well a gender-inclusive and wheelchair accessible washroom in the building.
- The chairs in the auditorium are fixed chairs in rows and have backrests and armrests.
May 5 - Croatian Cultural Centre
- The main event room is on the first floor and is wheelchair accessible.
- The childcare room is on the second floor and is accessible by stairs from the inside or by ramp from the outside of the building.
- The ramp entrance requires you go out and around the building to access and takes an extra two minutes to reach.
- The washrooms near the main event room have wheelchair accessible stalls. The washrooms do not have automated button operated doors.
- There are multi-stall washrooms separated along the gender binary.
- The chairs in the main event room have padded seats and backrests, no armrests and regular feet on them.